The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications and teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create windows applications using C# language. This module provides students with an introduction to .NET. The module identifies problems with existing technologies that are solved by the .NET initiative, and describes the core services and features provided by the .NET Framework 2.0. After completing this module, students will be able to describe the features and benefits of using Web Services and the .NET Framework 2.0.
This certification will provide a significant competitive advantage in a job market where this credential is widely recognized and respected.
JUSTWIN helps you to –
- Provide insight into the company’s thinking for future functionality.
- Learn techniques for ensuring project success every step of the way-from identifying and analyzing potential projects to making sure that the final project product meets the requirements you identified.
- Learn to define the scope of work and master requirements-gathering techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences through our hands-on exercises.
- 100% job oriented course contents which will lead you to get and survive in job easily and quickly
- Consider the unique needs of customers, stakeholders, and the IT department as you work toward building, documenting, communicating, and managing requirements.
Course Name: Microsoft .NET
Course Code: 001
Course Duration: 38 hours
|Session 1- Overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework|
|Session 2 -Introduction to C#|
|Session 3 – Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications.|
|Session 4 – Developing the code for Graphical Application|
|Session 5 – Creating classes and implementing type-safe collections|
|Session 6 – File Handling and Accessing Databases|
|Session 7 – Developing Asp.Net Web Application|
|Session 8 – Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Application|
Who Should Attend
The course is suitable for those who:
- Microsoft .NET – is ideal for recent graduates who are dreaming to get into IT industry and this program will open door to get in to IT
- Should have Basic programming experience with Visual Basic, Visual Basic Scripting Edition, C, C++, or Java.
- If you are holding Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT and having difficulty to get an IT job
- If you got rejections in interviews due to non Canadian Industry Experience
- If you have applied for tremendous jobs but never get a interview call
Please look for the next dates in the schedule below:
|Microsoft.Net Development||October 6th;2018||Brampton|
|Microsoft.Net Development(next Batch)||November 10th;2018||Brampton|
There is a high demand for professionals who can recognize business requirements, think up solutions, and execute plans that help businesses reach their goals.
AS a .Net developer and you want to explore yourself in these technology then there are a lot of areas are open for you.
- Web development (asp.nett and ASP.NetMVC )
- Windows application
- Cloud computing (Azure)
- Android Apps Development (VS 2015)
- IOS apps development
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation [create mini bots by C#, VB and Python in VS 2015 ])
- Design your UI by using XML.