We are conveniently located to provide Scrum Master Training in Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, and Scarborough area.
The ‘Scrum Master Certified – Exam Prep Training‘ will enable you with essential skill set and tools needed to deliver successful projects. It covers the complete project lifecycle in AGILE – from AGILE framework, Scrum Roles, Scrum Meetings, Scrum Artifacts along with Scrum Management Tool JIRA. This will lay foundation for you to take certification in Scrum Master.
A Scrum Master Certified helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. SMCs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. SMCs act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. SMCs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
JUSTWIN’s Scrum Master Training at Brampton provides you with the learning and experience required to lead, participate in, or sponsor Scrum initiatives in your organization.
UPON COMPLETING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL HAVE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Prepared to take the SMC exam
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Increase their professional versatility in Agile tools and techniques.
- Become familiar with AGILE Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master Exam-taking techniques
- Identify the key processes and requirements of project in AGILE
Course Name: SMC
Course Code: CM – 001
Course Duration: 16 hours
|Session 1 – Agile Foundation|
|Hands On Practice: First step towards Exam|
|Session 2- Scrum Framework and Team Structure|
|Hands-On Practice: Scrum Role Play Session|
|Class Exam – 1|
|Session 3- Working in Scrum|
|Hands-On Practice: Jira|
|Session 4- Scrum Meetings and Framework|
|Sprint Planning Meeting
Daily Scrum Meeting
Sprint Review Meeting
Backlog Grooming Session
Sprint Retrospective Meetings
Release Planning Meeting
Demo Session with Business Stakeholders
|Hands-On Practice: Meetings Role Play|
|Class Exam – 2|
Who should Attend
- The ‘Scrum Master Certified– Exam Prep Training‘ is suited to anyone who wants to be Scrum Master Certified.
- Any individual who may need to perform project management activities in their job role on either a formal or informal basis on AGILE methodology , or any project team members who want to enhance their knowledge of project management in order to interact more productively with a SCRUM Team.
- Also, anyone who is considering a career path in project management and desiring a complete overview of the field and its generally accepted practices can take up this course.
Please look for the next dates in the schedule below:
|Scrum Master||November 10th, 2018||Brampton|
|Scrum Master(next Batch)||December 8th, 2018||Brampton|
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being followed.
Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn how to:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement
Scrum Master training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.