JUSTWIN offers highly interactive and highly rated contact center instruction for customer care professionals. This course emphasizes the importance of portraying a professional image, developing good communication skills and listening techniques. Our Call Center Representative training reflects the most current best practices and research. This customer service training introduces entry-level customer service representatives to the fundamental principles and techniques required to deliver excellent services to their clients. Each participant is put through the paces in this hands-on course, with self-assurance and confidence-building as instructional objectives. Dealing with customers over the phone is a highly valuable skills to have in any professional’s skill-set, and Call Centre Training will help develop and improve those skills for both newbies and experienced employees. This course will help you enhance your phone skills which will make you more confident, increase sales, and help acquire new clients while retaining your existing customers.
During this program, you will learn:
- The key roles and responsibilities of a customer care representative in a company
- How to open, transfer and close a call to make the conversation best with Role Play Sessions
- A clear outline of standard operating procedures and policies of a call center
- Effective techniques to handle angry callers and Understanding the denial mechanism to say NO to customers
- Present yourself with high value and crack interview in first instance when you will attend our In House – Apply for JOBS Session
Course Name: CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE – JOB PROGRAM
Course Code: CSR – 001
Course Duration: 15 hours
|Session 1: Delivery of Professional Customer Service|
|Section 2: Role Play Sessions to Handle Customer Calls|
|Section 3: Call Centre Policies and Procedures|
|Section 4 – Managing Challenging Situations|
|Section 5 : In House – Apply for JOBS Session|
Who Should Attend
- If you are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE – CALL CENTER job but unable to get an interview call due to no Canadian Experience?
- If you are looking for a complete end to end Training program that can land you on Job?
- Are you fluent in English but working on ODD/Labour jobs and dreaming to start career in Call Centre in a Professional Office Environment?
- Applied for tremendous jobs but never got interview call?
- Not sure what the Customer Service Representative role involves and want to know more?
- Looking forward to get right directions and professional training to increase chance of getting a job?
- Salary range: $15 -$25/hour
Please look for the next dates in the schedule below:
|Call Center Representative||October 6th;2018||Brampton|
|Call Center Representative(next Batch)||November 10th;2018||Brampton|
There is a high demand for Call Center Representative who can can commit to provide excellent customer service that help companies reach their goals. Becoming a Customer Representative means launching a career full of opportunity on the leading edge of innovation.
- There are tremendous job opportunities for Customer Service Representative in the banking industries like RBC, SCOTIA, TD BANK, CIBC, SUNLIFE FINANCIAL, MANULIFE
- Call Center Representative has a successful and rewarding career in the most renowned organizations like ROGERS, BELL, CANADA POST, DHL and other renowned companies
This field has wide areas of employment with an average hourly salary of $15-$25
Customer Service Representatives
CSRs interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services. CSRs held about 2.2 million jobs in 2006 with the majority of them in the insurance and banking industries.
Contact Center Manager
Contact Center Manager Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations. As a Contact Center Manager you must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers.
Customer Relationship Manager
In this position you have to manage company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company. As a Relationship Manager you will be responsible to improve business relationships with customers.
Call Center Quality Coach
The Call Center Quality Coach is responsible for the quality review of inbound and/or outbound telephone and email inquires of call center phone representatives to ensure accurate information is provided professionally, courteously and consistently. On this position, you have to report to senior director of member services